Hot Water Pressure Washers
Welcome to the hot water pressure washer page.
These type of machines are the type where, cold water is fed into the machine, pressurized by the pump and the water then goes through a boiler to be heated. Also some times referred to as steam cleaners.
The machines are categorized to use, if you are looking for a particular manufacturer click on the names below to take you to a group page.
• Heats Water to 90oC.
• Easy to Use / Easy to Transport.
• Boiler Protection Against Low Water Pressure.
• Energy Efficient Boiler.
• Simple Adjustable Temperature Control & Switch.
• Double Pass Heat Exchanger Guarantees Hotter Water with Less Fuel Usage.
•Fully Protected Electrics from Water Ingress.
• 10HP (441cc) Diesel Engine, 200Bar, 15 L/Min.
• Thermostat - Full Control of Temperature.
• Minimal Long-Term Maintenance.
• Energy Efficient - Low Emissions.